Wild Ride by: Jennifer Crusie & Bob Mayer
Read & Reviewed by: Cris
My Review: I gave this book 5 stars. I would recommend it and will read it again, I loved this book. It was so interesting to me as I am a sucker for a good romance, and an amusement park fanatic, at the end of it I wished that there was a sequel. It had great characters and plot twists. I also went and read the little prequel they have on the website and wished it had been turned into a full novel. Would read both a sequel and prequel novel in a heartbeat if written.
Synopsis: Mary Alice Brannigan doesn’t believe in the supernatural. Nor does she expect to find that Dreamland, the decaying amusement park she’s been hired to restore, is a prison for the five Untouchables, the most powerful demons in the history of the world. Plus, there’s a guy she’s falling hard for, and there’s something about him that’s not quite right. But rocky romances and demented demons aren’t the only problems in Dreamland: Mab’s also coping with a crooked politician, a supernatural raven, a secret government agency, an inexperienced sorceress, an unsettling inheritance, and some mind-boggling revelations from her past. As her personal demons wreck her newfound relationship and real demons wreck the park, Mab faces down immortal evil and discovers what everybody who’s ever been to an amusement park knows: The end of the ride is always the wildest.

No comments:
Post a Comment