Wicked Appetite by: Janet Evanovich-Book 1 of the Lizzie & Diesel Series
Read & Reviewed by: Cris
My Review: I gave this book 5 stars. I would read it again and recommend it to others. I enjoyed this book. It was nice having a couple of characters that we already are familiar with from the Plum series and adding new interesting characters. Since Diesel came into the Plum series I was interested to know more about his story and this new series is just the thing, especially since the last Plum novel left me disappointed. This book definately made up for it. Can't wait to read the next one!
Synopsis: Life in Marblehead has had a pleasant predictability, until Diesel arrives. Rumor has it that a collection of priceless ancient relics representing the Seven Deadly Sins have made their way to Boston’s North Shore. Partnered with pastry chef Lizzie Tucker, Diesel bullies and charms his way through historic Salem to track them down—and his criminal mastermind cousin Gerewulf Grimorie. The black-haired, black-hearted Wulf is on the hunt for the relic representing gluttony. Caught in a race against time, Diesel and Lizzie soon find out that more isn’t always better, as they battle Wulf and the first of the deadly sins.

No comments:
Post a Comment