Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Princess and the Hound

The Princess and the Hound by: Mette Ivie Harrison-Book 1 of the Princess Series.

Read & Reviewed by: Cris


My Review: I gave this book 4 stars, and would both recommend and read it again.It was a cute book. I wasn't sure about it at first but once I start a book I try my best to finish it, because I have found several books I wasn't sure of at the beginning sucking me in at the middle so I can't put them down until its over. This was one of those books. I wasn't sure what to expect when I had read that it was a re-telling of beauty and the beast, which I don't particularly care for, but it was nothing like it. I enjoyed it. The characters were interesting but I did find myself knowing who characters really were before it was officially stated in the book. That somewhat disappointed me as I like it when there are totally unexpected twists in stories. It was a cute little, easy to read through in a day book.

Synopsis: He is a prince, heir to a kingdom threatened on all sides, possessor of the animal magic, which is forbidden by death in the land he'll rule.
She is a princess from a rival kingdom, the daughter her father never wanted, isolated from true human friendship but inseparable from her hound.
Though they think they have little in common, each possesses a secret that must be hidden at all costs. Proud, stubborn, bound to marry for the good of their kingdoms, this prince and princess will steal your heart, but will they fall in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment