Thursday, January 10, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures by: Laurell K. Hamilton-Book 1 of Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Series

Read & Reviewed by: Manda

Manda's Review:  I gave this book 5 stars. I've already read it multiple times and would recommend to others 
who loves supernatural stories. Laurell K. Hamilton's book Guilty Pleasures introduces you to Anita Blake a vampire hunter. It pits Anita against a powerful voodo priestest called Dominga Salvador. Dominga wants Anita's help and refuses to take no as an answer. The book has several ups and downs and leaves you guessing. The book is well written and pulls you in with it's unique plot making you want to keep reading until the very end. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gripping tale that you just can't set down.

Synopsis: When St. Louis's most powerful vampire comes to Anita Blake for help, she is faced with her greatest fear-a man capable of arousing in her a hunger strong enough to match his own.


No comments:

Post a Comment