The Juliets Club is a book club and this is where we will post reviews of books read by board members of the club. We currently have members in Michigan, Illinois, Ohio. Indiana, and Louisiana. If you would like to recommend a book to be reviewed or would like to contact us for any other reason please feel free to email us at TheJulietsClub@gmail.com
Saturday, January 5, 2013
The Tattooed Duke
The Tattooed Duke by Maya Rodale-Book 3 of The Writing Girls Series
Read & Review by: Cris
My Review: I gave this book 5 stars and would both recommend and read this book again. This book was wonderful. I finished it in one sitting because I it was a very engrossing tale. I loved all of the twists. I will be reading more of the writing girls series soon!
Synopsis: Breaking news, scandal fans:
You thought you knew the dangerous Duke of Wycliff, London's globe-trotting adventure addict. Here's what you don't know: he's penniless. Sebastian Digby's dukely lifestyle is over forever unless he finds a rich bride. But thanks to The London Weekly, everyone knows better than to tangle with this lothario. Besides (as one writer can testify), it seems that Sebastian has been unable to keep his hands off his own lowly housemaid...
And that's a problem. A big one.
Because that housemaid just happens to be me. Eliza Fielding. The same undercover Writing Girl who's been exposing the Duke's most intimate secrets to the world. And now I've gone and complicated everything by falling in love with him. Passion and deception have never been so delicious, but now the truth could destroy everything. This is more than a conflict of interest. It's a seduction where love itself hangs in the balance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment