Tempted by Megan Hart-Book 1 of Alex Kennedy Series
Read & Reviewed by: Cris
My Review: I gave this book 4 stars. I would read it again, but would be selective with who I recommend it to. I enjoyed this book. Having been a patron of Cedar Point since 91 and having worked there two summers, I found that I could perfectly picture events from the book. I enjoyed that she was factual with her descriptions and didn't over fictionalize it. That being said it was a good story also, my biggest issue being the terms got a bit harsh for my taste in parts. The characters were very well developed and it was easy to picture them as real people in the real world.
Synopsis: I had everything a woman could want.
My husband, James. The house on the lake.
My life. Our perfect life.
And then Alex came to visit.
The first time I saw my husband's best friend, I didn't like him. Didn't like how James changed when he was around, didn't like how his penetrating eyes followed me everywhere.
But that didn't stop me from wanting him. And, surprisingly, James didn't seem to mind.
It was meant to be fun. Something the three of us shared for those hot summer weeks Alex stayed with us. Nobody was supposed to fall in or out of love. I didn't need another man, not even one who oozed sex like honey and knew all the secrets I didn't know, the secrets my husband hadn't shared. After all, we had a perfect life.
And I loved my husband.
But I wasn't the only one

No comments:
Post a Comment