Breaking Point by: Alex Flinn
Read & Reviewed by: Cris
My Review: I gave this book 3 stars, and would not recommend or read again. I chose to read this because I had heard it was supposed to be the follow up to Breathing Underwater which is one of my favorites. Was very disappointed with it. The characters extreme personalities were to much to be believable, and I found some points of description making me feel nauseous, but not in the "I can't put it down I need to know more of it" feeling that sometimes comes from a great book. I think I had my expectations to high for this book and that was why it was such a let down. It was an okay book but I won't find myself longing to read it again.
Synopsis: How far would you go to fit in?
Paul is new to Gate, a school whose rich students make life miserable for anyone not like them. And Paul is definitely not like them. Then, something incredible happens. Charlie Good, a star student and athlete, invites Paul to join his elite inner circle. All Charlie wants is a few things in return--small things that Paul does willingly. Until one day Charlie wants something big--really big.
Now Paul has to decide how far he'll go to be one of the gang.

No comments:
Post a Comment