Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lessons After Dark

Lessons After Dark by Isabel Cooper-Book 2 of Englefield Series

Read and Reviewed by Cris

My Review-I gave this book 5 stars and would both read again as well as recommend it to others. After reading No Proper Lady, I became a huge fan of the historical romance/paranormal books, and I couldn't wait to read this book. I was in no way disappointed with it. Simon and Joan are back with two new adult characters and some students at the school they began in Simon's home. It was an interesting journey with the characters growing. It was fun seeing two characters have to rely on each other after they start out so mistrusting of each other, and see them falling for each other and trying to deny it. I hope there will be a third book and beyond, as at the end there was enough left hanging to be at least one more book.

 Synopsis-A woman with an unspeakable past

Olivia Brightmore didn't know what to expect when she took a position to teach at Englefiend School, an academy for "gifted" children. But it wasn't having to rescue a young girl who levitated to the ceiling. Or battling a dark mystery in the surrounding woods. And nothing could have prepared her for Dr. Gareth St. John...


A man with exceptional talent


He knew all about her history and scrutinized her every move because of it. But there was more than suspicion lurking in those luscious green eyes. Even with all the strange occurrences at the school, the most unsettling of all is the attraction pulling Olivia and Gareth together with a force that cannot be denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment