Breathing Underwater by: Alex Flinn
Read & Reviewed by: Cris
My Review: I gave this book 5 stars, I would recommend it to others and would read it again. Read this as part of my senior English class in school, loved it. Bought my own copy and have read several times and shared with friends. Having gone through a rough relationship like the one in the story I found it interesting to read what it could be like from the males point of view.
Synopsis: Like father, like son.
Intelligent, popular, handsome, and wealthy, sixteen-year-old Nick Andreas is pretty much perfect on the outside, at least. What no one knows not even his best friend is the terror that Nick faces every time he is alone with his father. Then he and Caitlin fall in love, and Nick thinks his problems are over. Caitlin is the one person who he can confide in. But when things start to spiral out of control, Nick must face the fact that he's gotten more from his father than green eyes and money.

No comments:
Post a Comment