Hello readers! I'm back today with part 2, my personal interview with the mysterious C.D Rahm, I hope you all enjoy, and don't forget to fill out the entry form for our giveaway! You have until 11:59PM Eastern time and the winner will be announced tomorrow at noon so don't forget to come back and see if you are our lucky winner. Now on to the rest of the interview.
How long have you been working in the IT field?
-About 15 years
What made you decide to write this novel?
-It was sort of an accident; I wrote a couple funny paragraphs about work, and after
a while it started piling up.
How long did it take to write?
-About two years, working off and on. That was before we started the process of making it into a book more
than a year ago. So about a three year process in total.
Was there any characters that you considered writing about that didn't make the final cut?
-There are plenty more that could be covered,
but I wanted to give the reader a sample of some of the more common personalities that you see in every workplace.
Do you plan on writing another book that involves more detailed stories to go with the characters developed in this book?
-We didn't use everything I had originally written for this book, and I have some newer writing, so we'll see what happens.
Would you consider writing a book like this for people of a different profession(like hospital workers, school workers, etc.)
with consultation from people in the profession?
-Wouldn't rule it out, if the potential for humor was there.
Have you ever actually received a totally off the wall bonus like turkey?
-Yes I have, very disappointing. They should've just given
us lunch meat, I could have at least made a sandwich.
What's it like to be an almost perfectly star rated author on sites such as amazon, barnes and noble and goodreads?
-I'm glad that
the book is getting a good response; I'm seeing some positive things said about it. Hopefully more people will get to enjoy it
for the holidays.
Have you experienced all of the situations in the book or was there some collaboration with others for a more in depth coverage?
-These situations and stories are based on experiences I've either heard about, witnessed, or created in my imagination. There's a possibility that
they've been made extremely silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment