Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Fetish Box Open All Night

The Fetish Box Open All Night by: Nicole Camden Part 1 of The Fetish Box

Read & Reviewed by: Cris

My Review: I gave this book 2.5 stars. I would only read again if I had all parts to the series to get the equivalent of a full book. I found it hard to get into and ending so abruptly that I thought I hadn't gotten the whole download. I felt that the story was made of to many weak characters with too little back-story, and interactions that are so random and far fetched made this one not satisfy me. Hoping book 2 will continue where this left off and possibly save the series for me.

Synopsis:Virginal twenty-two-year-old Mary has just inherited a sex shop in Florida from her mother. After a long drive from California, she arrives at her deceased mother’s house only to be confronted immediately with two equally sexy strangers: the strong, silent John and the irreverent, taunting Max. She’s innocent, almost completely untouched, but feels a completely uncharacteristic pull to each man. Shocking even herself, she realizes it’s not an unwelcome desire. 

Max is a playboy who knows how to give women what they want, but John… John might just be able to give Mary something even she doesn’t know she needs…

No comments:

Post a Comment