The Easy Way Pasta by: Love Food
Read & Reviewed by: Cris
My Rating & Review: I gave this book 4 stars, and recommend it to others. I use it regularly. This book has a great variety easy to make recipes involving pasta. I have made several of the recipes and my guest always are asking what sauce I used. My only complaint is that they often have canned tomatoes in the recipes, but I have found that using fresh tomatoes adds so much more flavor. I will never buy jarred pasta sauce or canned chicken noodle soup ever again, these recipes taste better and are healthier without all the extra sodium and preserves. My favorite sauce that I've made so far is the vodka sauce, get the book and try it for dinner today!
Synopsis: Over 140 delicious recipes, 500 color photographs, step-by-step images, and nutritional information. The Easy Way Pasta is a beautiful cookbook filled with recipes that you will refer to time and time again.

No comments:
Post a Comment