Wednesday, June 12, 2013

If you give a Rake a Ruby

If you give a Rake a Ruby by: Shana Galen.

Read & Reviewed by: Manda



My Review: I rate this book 4.5 and would recommend this book to friends to read. This is a continuation of the Three Diamonds series. The book is as interesting as the first in the series and I could not read it fast enough. I can not wait for the final book of the series so that I can learn what happens to the last of the Three Diamonds.

Synopsis:Her Mysterious Past Is The Best Revenge...Fallon, the Marchioness of Mystery, is a celebrated courtesan with her finger on the pulse of high society. She’s adored by men, hated by their wives. No one knows anything about her past, and she plans to keep it that way.Only He Can Offer Her A Dazzling Future...Warrick Fitzhugh will do anything to protect his compatriots in the Foreign Office, including seduce Fallon, who he thinks can lead him to the deadliest crime lord in London. He knows he’s putting his life on the line...To Warrick’s shock, Fallon is not who he thinks she is, and the secrets she’s keeping are exactly what make her his heart’s desire...

No comments:

Post a Comment