Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Enchantment Day!

I just wanted to remind everone that Nikki Jefford's final book of the Spellbound trilogy is on sale today! I just picked up my copy over on amazon, look for my review in the next few days. I might not get it done tonight due to my aerial silks class, but watch for my review of Enchantment as well as my review of The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau.







Enchantment (Spellbound #3)

Barcelona. Summer escape. Or so Graylee Perez thought until her old adversary, Adrian Montez, brings his magic show to Spain.

Gray seeks out a Spanish wizard to help banish Adrian from her life once and for all. Instead, she tumbles headfirst into a love spell with the arrogant warlock.

After Gray follows Adrian to Paris, she must face her true feelings and decide if Adrian’s worth fighting for.

Join the party!

Guest posts, daily prizes, and a live Facebook event on Thursday, April 18th at 8 p.m. EDT.

Stop by the party page or visit www.NikkiJefford.com for details.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment