Read & Reviewed by: Cris
My Review: I gave this book 5 stars. I will read it again and recommend it to others. I got this book because I enjoyed the first one so much and wanted to know what was next for the characters. I was worried it might fall flat as many sequels do, but it exceeded my expectation and was great! All of the main characters from book one are discussed, and most gained more depth. This book had several twists some of them were unexpected. I found it to be another great read that I finished in one sitting by this author and am looking forward to the release of the trilogy finale next month. Also I would like to add if you read and enjoyed these books check out the author's website and read Montez the Magician, it gives you background story for Adrian, it might change your opinion on how you feel about him after reading it.
Synopsis: Two Grays are Better than None
If Graylee Perez thought sharing a body with her twin sister was bad, dealing with a duplicate of herself is two times worse. Gray the second doesn’t seem to get that Lee’s boyfriend, Raj McKenna, is off limits. Then there’s the problem of Adrian Montez. He expects one of the Graylees to be his.
Nearly a year later, the council is on to them for past misdeeds; Lee, along with the rest of the coven, has lost control of her powers; and Gray is being stalked by what looks like the Grim Reaper.
If they work together, they may stand a chance of setting things right and making it out alive.
Coming soon: I am looking forward to reading and reviewing the following books: When She Was Wicked, Double Enchantment, The Prince, and India Fan.
Thank you for looking to our blog and be sure to share with your friends and keep sending us suggestions of books you want us to review.
Coming soon: I am looking forward to reading and reviewing the following books: When She Was Wicked, Double Enchantment, The Prince, and India Fan.
Thank you for looking to our blog and be sure to share with your friends and keep sending us suggestions of books you want us to review.

No comments:
Post a Comment